This spreadsheet projects unit sales, installed base, and revenues for consumer wearable devices through 2024. The forecasts include breakdowns by country, region, and device type (activity trackers, smartwatches, and smart clothing and accessories).
- Ovum expects wearables installed base to grow to nearly 600 million devices by 2024.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the technology evolution of activity trackers, multipurpose wearables, and smart clothes.
- Quantifies the opportunities in the wearable market.
Key questions answered
- What is the size of the consumer wearables market?
- How will the adoption of high-end wearable devices grow in different regions?
- Which countries have the highest wearables penetration?
Table of contents
Download 1: Wearables Unit Sales, Installed Base, and Hardware Revenue Forecasts: 2019–24