The global video games market continues to experience remarkable growth, with new developments creating both opportunities and challenges.
- See how the global video game industry is performing and where innovation and existing business models are set to drive the market over the next five years.
- Global video games revenue will reach $197bn in 2024, with mobile gaming accounting for the majority of revenue.
- As the mobile games market matures, the growth of traditional gaming will outpace mobile gaming from 2023.
Features and Benefits
- Provides detailed analysis to support the companion forecast.
- See the full picture of the state of the global video games market.
- Gain a rich insight into one of the largest and fastest-growing media and entertainment segments.
Key questions answered
- What is driving the growth of the global video games market?
- Which regions and formats will see the greatest growth over the next five years?
- Is the current video games boom sustainable?
- How can firms break into the video games market?
Table of contents
Download 1: Video Games Revenue Forecast Report: 2019–24