This spreadsheet provides global forecasts of video game revenues from 2018 to 2023, split by traditional (PC and console) and nontraditional gaming (mobile gaming and browser-based gaming), region, and 67 national markets.
- Global video games revenue will reach $210bn by 2023, with mobile gaming accounting for the majority of revenue.
Features and Benefits
- See the full picture of the state of the global video games market.
- Gain a rich insight into one of the largest and fastest-growing media and entertainment segments.
- Track where and when the opportunities in the video games market will evolve with country-by-country breakdowns and forecasts to 2023.
Key questions answered
- How big is the global video games market and how much will it grow?
- Which regions and formats will see the greatest growth over the next five years?
- Is the current video games boom sustainable?
- How can firms break into the video games market?
Table of contents
Download 1: Video Game Revenue Forecast: 2018–23