This study takes a close look at cloud services in the Victorian state government. This research is part of three related surveys that look at the Australian federal government, the New South Wales government, and the Victorian government.
- Victorian government responses were the most integrated in their approach to strategic versus tactical issues.
Features and Benefits
- Understand the current state of the market and key challenges for the future.
- Understand the underlying business and technology drivers.
Key questions answered
- What are the key strategy/policy drivers?
- What are the operational realities for cloud transition?
- How well has cloud been integrated into core business technology priorities?
Table of contents
Download 1: Victorian Government Cloud Adoption Study