Huawei is the main player in the telecom vendor services market but has come under increasingly intense political pressure. This report investigates how it plans to continue to expand its services business.
- Huawei faces challenging times, but its strengths in technology and R&D and its near-global presence give it a great deal of resilience. This report explains why.
- Huawei has implemented a major reorganization over the last few months; learn how this will impact on its capabilities and future focus.
- Huawei remains the largest player in the telecom vendor services market; learn how it intends to retain this position.
Features and Benefits
- Discusses the challenges Huawei faces in expanding its services business.
- Examines the challenges Huawei faces in extending its customer base in new sectors.
- Discusses Huawei's investment in and growth plans for its network and IT services business.
Key questions answered
- What are the new growth opportunities Huawei is looking to target?
- Where is Huawei's massive R&D investment going?
- How is Huawei positioned against its vendor services peers?
Table of contents
Positioning in services
Positioning against other network vendors