As data center company Databank grew in size, it needed a centralized system to manage its human resources, and chose NetSuite’s SuitePeople solution to provide more efficient, coordinated HR processes.
- Databank’s expansion and lack of a central HR system made communication with and managing its distributed employee population a challenge.
- SuitePeople was deployed using the SuiteSuccess methodology, which aims for implementation within 100 days.
- Extensive training as part of the implementations and for all new employees has been a key success factor.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates the requirements and benefits of HR solutions for a medium-sized business.
- Assesses best practices and pitfalls in HR solution implementation.
- Explains how the automation of HR processes and introduction of employee self-service can reduce costs.
Key questions answered
- What are the best practices and pitfalls in implementing HR solutions?
- How can HR solutions support a more strategic approach to workforce management?
- Where are the opportunities for vendors to cross-sell HR solutions to ERP customers?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Recommendations for vendors
Using HR software to improve HR management processes
Setting the business context
The role of ICT/services in solving the problem
Figure 1: NetSuite SuitePeople HR Platform
Preparation is critical to a smooth implementation
Training helps enterprises get the most out of HR technology
Pain points are not necessarily technology-related