This is an update on Turkcell Group's activities, covering mobile, fixed broadband, pay TV, operator initiatives, and consumer market trends.
- Turkcell is maintaining its home market leadership, but the mobile subscriber base in Turkey declined by 2.6% year on year (YoY) in 1Q19.
- Turkcell is working closely with network infrastructure vendors such as Nokia, Samsung, Ericsson, and Huawei in preparation for the launch of 5G.
- The company continues to develop its own digital services in line with its vision of being a digital operator.
Features and Benefits
- Assess Turkcell's 1Q19 operational and financial performance.
- Analyze the group's strategic initiatives and key developments over the year to end-1Q19.
Key questions answered
- What are the strategies adopted by Turkcell to grow revenues and subscribers in Turkey, despite intense competition?
- What are Turkcell's latest activities in digital services development and transformation?
Table of contents
Download 1: Turkcell Group Update, June 2019