Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is now a cloud-native service that plays a critical role in managing and delivering relevant content in real-time as one of the essential applications in the Adobe Experience Cloud portfolio
- Adobe Experience Manager plays a vital role within the Adobe Experience Cloud and now has a cloud-native advantage for rapid adaptation and speed of response.
Features and Benefits
- Learn how Adobe Experience Manager is now fully cloud-native and meaning it is more adaptable and provides a fast response throughout all customer interactions.
- Analyzes how Adobe Experience Manager has evolved from a managed service into a true cloud-native service that makes it much easier for enterprise developers focused on delivering optimal experiences.
Key questions answered
- What does Adobe's announcement that Adobe Experience Manager is now fully cloud-native mean to an enterprise?
- Where does Adobe Experience Manager fit within the Adobe Experience platform?
Table of contents
Adobe Experience Manager has evolved from a managed service into a true cloud-native service
Adobe is on the right track, but it must speak to the C-Suite not just the CMO