Short-video sharing platform TikTok has seemingly come from nowhere to garner a seriously large following among young demographics around the world.
- And TikTok has recently demonstrated that it can not only break emerging artists but also serve as a platform that delivers hits in the mainstream charts.
Features and Benefits
- Details the rise of the short-video sharing platform TikTok.
- Examines how the service has benefited artists so far and how it could be used by record companies to both break and discover new artists.
Key questions answered
- What is TikTok and how has it aided music artists so far?
- How could record companies gain from better use of the service in artist promotion?
Table of contents
The rise of TikTok and its importance for music promotion
Introducing quirky to the mainstream
Taking the service to the next level