French collection society SACEM has reported a third successive year of growth in collections, with income and distributions both topping previous record levels.
- Domestic revenue and income from mandates all registered a year-on-year rise in 2017.
Features and Benefits
- Details the collection results for 2017 for the French authors' society SACEM.
- Details royalty receipts by source and explains why 2016 figures were restated.
Key questions answered
- What is the biggest revenue source for French authors and publishers?
- What share of royalties is generated by digital sources?
Table of contents
New record for royalty collections in France
Domestic and mandate collection growth
Slowdown in digital revenue