Five key trends Ovum believes will shape TV and OTT over the next five years.
- New perspectives and strategies are required to maintain competitiveness as the 5G era approaches and offers the potential to change the current competitive situation … or deepen it.
Features and Benefits
- Cord-cutting will hit pay-TV hardest in countries where the difference between pay-TV and OTT ARPUs is highest.
- More than half of all OTT video subscriptions will be via a third party in 2023, rising from one-quarter in 2019.
Key questions answered
- What trends will shape TV and video over the next five years?
- What new perspectives and strategies are required to prepare for the 5G era?
Table of contents
Download 1: The Road to 2023: TV and Video