The smart home is one of the fastest-growing segments of the TMT industry, but falling prices and growing competition are driving device revenue down. This report analyzes the main market opportunities and challenges ahead on the road to 2023.
- The growth of smart home ecosystems will promote the adoption of new use cases.
- Key vendors across the smart home industry will become more service focused.
- The rise of multivoice assistant speakers will make it hard for AI-assistant providers to dominate in any territory.
Features and Benefits
- Explore why all consumer TMT players should rapidly transition to an AI-driven smart home approach.
- Learn how service providers with presence in the home repair business should accelerate the portfolio smartification.
Key questions answered
- Why will smart home tech giants face growing competition from within their own ecosystems?
- How will AI-driven multi-interface user identification radically transform the customer experience?
Table of contents
Download 1: The Road to 2023: Smart Home