Based on multiple forecasts, consumer surveys, and extensive research by over 20 Ovum analysts, this deck provides an authoritative take on the trends that will define consumer TMT over 2018 to 2022.
- Technology and consumer behavior are changing faster than ever and few are clear which business models or companies will win out. Yet the net result will be growth: revenues from consumer telecoms, media, and technology services will near $2.1 trillion in 2022.
Features and Benefits
- Learn which trends will define consumer telecoms, media, and technology over the next five years
- Understand how new and emerging technologies will impact users, revenues, and other key KPIs
- Identify and act on the implications of these mega-trends for your organization
Key questions answered
- Which consumer TMT opportunities will grow fastest and why?
- What's the outlook for mobile broadband and smart devices?
- How will entertainment expand and evolve over the next five years?
- When and where will smart home technology and services take hold?
- What impact will artificial intelligence have on the consumer's world?
Table of contents
Download 1: The Road to 2022: Key Consumer and Entertainment Trends