The National Retail Federation's (NRF's) Big Show this year demonstrated the progress and commitment made on the part of both vendors and retailers to digitize stores to deliver more personalized and connected CXs.
- Retailers must arm their employees with real-time product and customer information and empower them to make decisions for customers.
- Retailers must lay the foundation for their digital infrastructure and integrated data.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies the digital technologies enabling retailers to provide personalized customer experiences.
- Summarizes the digital signage, AR, and robotic process automation options on offer.
Key questions answered
- What's necessary for digitized processes to deliver a better customer experience?
- What digital investments should retailers prioritize?
Table of contents
Retailers aim to drive shopper engagement and create loyalty
First things first: real-time insights for employees
Retailers: invest in data enrichment and digital infrastructure