Telefonica's July 2018 analyst event highlighted the telco's progress toward becoming a digital service provider on several fronts, and the importance of IoT investments and opportunities was a running theme throughout.
- Case studies and demos highlighted Telefonica's innovation around smart retail initiatives leveraging its big data and AI capabilities. Horizontal technology capabilities were also a compelling part of its IoT story, particularly in the areas of 5G, security, and analytics.
Features and Benefits
- Learn about Telefonica's focus on IoT for the retail sector.
- Outlines Telefonica's plans to develop its security, AI, and analytics capabilities.
Key questions answered
- How is Telefonica bolstering its IoT proposition?
- What are Telefonica's main IoT focus areas?
Table of contents
IoT growing well but still a small percentage of Telefonica's overall revenue
Vertical focus: Retail IoT leadership
Security, AI, and analytics capabilities bolster its IoT proposition