Ovum's annual survey of telecoms-owned enterprise services providers shows the global services market back on a modest growth track. The pipeline of top 1,000 deals in managed services for large enterprises from 2018 is bigger and more complex.
- Every service provider in our 2018 deals survey has been affected by the decisive shift in enterprise requirement from managed services as an outsourcing transaction, to managed services as an applications, productivity and customer experience program.
- Applications management, cloud services, security, and workspace emerged strongly in the contract requirement, accounting for at least half of total contract values (TCVs). This helps to account for some of the strategic decisions that service providers are taking in skills acquisitions and partnering for 2020.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses business performance of telco service providers in global services market.
- Evaluates enterprise requirements for managed network services versus applications, cloud, workspace. and mobility.
- Provides unique chart data for the above.
Key questions answered
- Which telco service providers are tackling the biggest and most frequent enterprise requirements in global services?
- How are enterprise requirements in digital network and IT services changing?
- What is the outlook for global managed services business in 2020?
Table of contents
Recommendations for service providers
Recommendations for enterprises
Telco global services on a rollercoaster
More telco IT
Service providers need to scale for global impact