This report establishes a benchmark of what drives B2B visitors to buy online, identifies which service providers are responding, and advises what others can do to improve.
- Ovum evaluated the public B2B websites of 130 communication service providers in 75 countries. We found that almost half of CSPs' B2B websites are ineffective and the majority are mediocre.
Features and Benefits
- Learn how to convert B2B customer prospects into qualified leads and, ultimately, loyal customers.
- Understand the key differences between a successful and unsuccessful telco B2B website.
Key questions answered
- What makes B2B customers buy online and what turns them off?
- What are the key pillars underpinning a successful website for B2B buyers?
Table of contents
Why do telco B2B websites matter?
Telco B2B websites can help transform revenue and margin
Who is accessing the telco B2B website?
Most B2B technology buyers are not IT experts
How do B2B buyers want to engage?
Transparency, inspiration, and support are key buyer needs
What must telcos offer on their B2B website?
Website navigation must be intuitive, relevant, and up to date
Where are telcos going wrong?
Visitors do not progress through the sales funnel
Which telco B2B websites are successful?
Successful CSPs create a conversation
Group websites are inconsistent