This is an update on Tanzania’s mobile, broadband, TV, and OTT video markets. It includes service provider performance, multiplay services and bundling, fixed broadband pricing, and operator strategies.
- Tanzania had 43.5 million active mobile subscriptions and a mobile penetration rate of 74.7% at end-2018. Fixed broadband subscriptions were 105,175, while active pay-TV subscribers were 710,400. According to Ovum forecasts, mobile, fixed broadband, and TV segments will record a CAGR of 5.69%, 11.29% and 8.94%, respectively, between 2018 and 2023.
Features and Benefits
- This report analyzes the Tanzanian mobile, broadband, TV and OTT Video markets.
- The report identifies the key drivers and strategies to the growth of the country's mobile, broadband, TV and OTT Video markets.
Key questions answered
- What are the key highlights of the Tanzanian mobile, broadband, TV and OTT Video markets in 2018?
- What will be the key drivers to the growth of the Tanzanian telecom, TV and OTT Video markets in the next five years?
Table of contents
Service provider trends
Download 1: Tanzania: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Report