One of the key observations about cloud computing is that for it to work correctly, it must be "open" and not a locked-in proprietary solution. Managing these disparate environments (public clouds, private clouds, and on-premises) requires not only the technical ability to start and stop resources, but also governance and costing management.
- Ovum believes that visibility into how the different environments are performing and delivering value to the organization is a key attribute of any multicloud management solution.
Features and Benefits
- Learn why Ovum rated Platform9 as a strong multicloud management solution, but has fewer feature when it comes to managing private clouds.
- Understand why Ovum considers Platform9 provides both chargeback and showback for a wide variety of technologies, from VMs to containers.
Key questions answered
- In which environments can Platform9 be deployed?
- What is Platform9's approach to dealing with the complexities of managing a multicloud environment?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Key facts about the solution