The rapid growth in cloud computing has created an environment where the tactical use of cloud computing has created a challenge for CIOs: managing the plethora of different cloud provider solutions that business users select.
- The result of the rapid growth in the cloud has meant that CIOs have a broad range of different environments, clouds, and cloud services to manage in the short to medium term.
Features and Benefits
- Discover how IBM provides strong performance monitoring capabilities across a wide range of environments and at different levels in the deployment stack.
- Learn about why having financial management over a wide range of public cloud providers enables IBM to offer deep insight into the cost of cloud.
Key questions answered
- Which performance-monitoring capabilities does CAM provide?
- How does IBM offer deep insight into the cost of cloud?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why consider Cloud Automation Manager?
Key facts about the solution