The rapid growth in cloud computing has created an environment where the tactical use of cloud computing created a challenge for CIOs; managing the plethora of different cloud provider solutions that the business users select.
- We examine the strengths and weaknesses of Cloudcheckr in terms of how it provides deep visibility and management capabilities in a multicloud environment.
Features and Benefits
- Learn why financial management and reporting is a core strength of Cloudcheckr.
- Understand why born-in-the-cloud vendors do not have any infrastructure-level management capabilities.
Key questions answered
- Why is financial management and reporting a core strength of Cloudcheckr?
- Why don't born-in-the-cloud vendors have any infrastructure-level management capabilities?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why consider Cloudcheckr?
Key facts about the solution