Alteryx Designer provides a bench of over 250 data tools for preparing and analyzing data from over 80 sources, and it integrates tightly with additional Alteryx offerings to provide enterprise-grade governance and collaboration capabilities.
- Dual options for product use – code-free and code-friendly – ensure that all self-service enterprise users can prep and analyze data equally in the same environment.
- Alteryx Designer is rarely implemented alone in the enterprise. For governance and data catalog capabilities, Alteryx Server and Alteryx Connect are recommended.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats pertaining to the Alteryx Designer product.
- Evaluates Alteryx Designer's role in an enterprise data prep deployment, and its suggested relationship with other Alteryx product offerings.
- Compares Alteryx Designer's native analytics capabilities to those of dedicated visualization vendors, and assesses how these capabilities fit into the data prep ecosystem.
- Assesses Alteryx's strategy for machine learning, and evaluates Alteryx Designer's machine-learning-driven functionality.
Key questions answered
- What are the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats pertaining to the Alteryx Designer data prep offering?
- What capabilities beyond traditional data prep and blending does the Alteryx Designer ecosystem offer?
- What type of user base does Alteryx Designer cater to, and what tools does it offer to users of different skill sets?
- How does Alteryx Designer handle and provide tools for the manipulation of spatial data?
- How should the enterprise deploy Alteryx Designer in conjunction with other Alteryx product offerings to achieve governance, cloud compatibility, and cataloging?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why consider Alteryx Designer?
Key facts about the solution