The recent product announcements by Five9, NICE inContact, and Talkdesk had several common themes: improved applications focused on artificial intelligence (AI), journey management, and customer personalization.
- Artificial intelligence is the secret sauce that is opening up new avenues to customer service by connecting silos of information that were difficult to access, merge, and manipulate in the earlier days of single-channel voice contact centers.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes why customers now seek solutions that focus on improving the customer journey and customer and employee engagement.
- Evaluates how AI opens up opportunities by connecting silos of information.
Key questions answered
- How are solutions that use artificial intelligence increasing the table stakes for companies competing in the customer engagement marketplace?
- How are cloud-based customer engagement solutions altering the application expectations of end users?
Table of contents
Offerings align players with new market requirements
Latest offerings illustrate a turning point in the market
Vendors and enterprises must adapt to the changes