Thanks to a fresh cash injection and new management team, SoundCloud can squeeze more value out of its most valuable resource: its artists.
- SoundCloud can boast a huge music library along with an enormous user base, but to date it has been unable to translate impressive audience metrics into a sustainable business.
Features and Benefits
- Explains how SoundCloud can survive in an increasingly competitive digital music sector.
- Examines past mistakes by the service and how it is looking to turn around its fortunes.
Key questions answered
- What is SoundCloud's current position in the music streaming sector?
- How can SoundCloud survive given that streaming service margins are very thin?
Table of contents
SoundCloud and the road to commercial success
Finding a place in a competitive sector
Renewed focus on music-producing community