This report discusses findings from Ovum's Smart Home Devices and Services Forecast: 2017–22 and Ovum's Digital Consumer Insights 2017: Smart Living data tool.
- Expected to grow by 164% over the next five years, the smart home services market is one of the fastest growing in the TMT sector. By 2022 total smart home revenues will reach $106bn, with smart home services making up 32% of that total ($34bn).
Features and Benefits
- Sizes the opportunity for smart home service providers.
- Compares growth of the smart home opportunity against other TMT markets.
Key questions answered
- What are the key service drivers for the smart home?
- How does the smart home opportunity compare to other markets?
Table of contents
Smart Home Services Revenue Forecast Report: 2017–22