Pandora is getting a new lease on life. US-based SiriusXM has just completed its acquisition of the music streamer for $3.5bn.
- Pandora's active-user base stood at 68.8 million at the end of September, a metric that was down 6.6%, from 73.7 million 12 months earlier.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the opportunities for Pandora under the ownership of SiriusXM.
- Examines cross-promotional opportunities for both services and how the two can operate in partnership with each other.
Key questions answered
- What plans has SiriusXM for Pandora?
- What are the key new opportunities for Pandora under SiriusXM ownership?
Table of contents
New opportunities for Pandora under SiriusXM ownership
Cross-promotion opportunities for the two services
Bigger audience for new promotions