Silver Peak Systems competes in the software-defined wide-area network (SD-WAN) market with a customer premises equipment (CPE) platform.
- Meanwhile for more advanced security functions such as IDS/IPS, unified threat management, and email scanning, it has announced partnerships with vendors, ranging from on-premises next-generation firewall (NGFW) developers , to cloud-based security service providers.
Features and Benefits
- Describes Silver Peak's approach to SD-WAN.
- Explains how SD-WAN changes the market for WAN optimization.
Key questions answered
- What different types of vendor are competing in SD-WAN.
- How does Silver Peak approach security for SD-WAN?
Table of contents
Silver Peak pivots from WAN optimization to SD-WAN
It was the first WAN Opt vendor in SD-WAN
Silver Peak partners for more advanced SD-WAN security