Italian authors' society SIAE has reported an increase in both total revenue and receipts from rights collections, but music collections have edged down year on year.
- Italian authors’ society SIAE has reported an increase in both total revenue and receipts from rights collections. However, music collections edged down year on year, as did receipts from dramatic works.
Features and Benefits
- The research note details the 2018 collection results for the Italian authors' society SIAE.
- The note examines collections by source with details of music-specific royalty receipts.
Key questions answered
- What is the biggest revenue source for Italian authors and publishers?
- What share of total music collections are generated by digital sources?
Table of contents
Third year of collection stagnation for Italian authors' rights
Flat year for music collections
General performance and mechanicals down, but digital and overseas up