As service providers around the world move forward with the deployment of commercial LPWA networks, Ovum is beginning to see some key trends emerging around pricing of these new 'mass market' IoT services
- More innovative IoT pricing models are also emerging, and we expect to see more variations on these develop over time. For example, AT&T and Amazon are collaborating on an LTE-M connected IoT "button" for one-touch online purchasing of goods by businesses, similar to Amazon's Dash button for consumers.
Features and Benefits
- Discusses service providers moves to deploy commercial LPWA networks.
- Charts the development of new IoT connectivity business models.
Key questions answered
- What are the key trends emerging around pricing of these new 'mass market' IoT services?
- Is the deployment of licensed spectrum LPWAN deployment with both NB-IoT and LTE-M networks and devices proliferating?
Table of contents
Approaches to IoT services pricing
Service provider LPWAN pricing examples