T-Systems brings together an extensive portfolio of services that includes classic telecoms offerings, managed infrastructure and cloud services, and new generation services around SAP, IoT, security, and digital solutions. Deutsche Telekom, and by extension T-Systems, is a familiar name in European ICT circles, providing solutions and services to some of the largest enterprises and public sector agencies in the region.
- T-Systems is putting out a strong message about its ability to address pressing enterprise concerns, with a special emphasis on enabling better performance.
- T-Systems is making significant investment in its digital, security, cloud, and connectivity portfolio.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses T-Systems' reconfigured portfolio of offerings as it restructures itself.
- Analyzes T-Systems' ability to support the digital transformation journeys of its customers.
Key questions answered
- What will T-Systems' portfolio of offerings look like after the ongoing restructuring?
- What is T-Systems' strategy for the next few years, and how will it leverage its enhanced capabilities?
Table of contents
Global services: contracts tracker overview
Strategy and positioning