IoT services targeting small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) have major potential if service providers can industrialize their offers and control sales costs. This report explores what SMEs want from IoT and what’s on offer to them today.
- Telcos are squandering the SME IoT opportunity: Complex pricing is a turnoff to SMEs, as is poor marketing of IoT offers.
Features and Benefits
- Understand the leading sales models for IoT services sold to SMEs, what works, and what doesn't.
- Learn from case studies of service providers selling to SMEs all around world.
Key questions answered
- What do SMEs want out of IoT?
- How is IoT sold to SMEs and at what price?
Table of contents
Download 1: Selling IoT to Small Businesses