SAP’s Digital Business Services arm aims to help enterprises identify areas ripe for transformation and determine the best strategy to deliver that change, providing the business with the tools and data to accelerate the process.
- SAP’s systems sit at the heart of more than two-thirds of the world’s businesses, which provides it with an incredible depth of vision into the major challenges that these enterprises face as they transform into digital businesses.
Features and Benefits
- This report looks at how SAP Digital Business Services is enabling enterprise transformation through its portfolio of offerings.
- This report can help to understand the various ways in which SAP supports its clients through an open and collaborative approach.
Key questions answered
- How does SAP Digital Business Service support transformation?
- What are the investments being made by SAP to support this agenda?
Table of contents
SAP sits at the core of most enterprises and can bring unparalleled insights and best practices
SAP Digital Business Services is making significant investments to support this strategy and approach
Leveraging SAP Digital Business Service’s offerings can potentially quicken the pace of digitalization and simplify the transformation exercise