At SAP’s recent annual Digital Business Services (DBS) analyst day (July 2018), its senior services executives briefed Ovum analysts on its refreshed strategy. Ovum examines changes at SAP DBS in more detail.
- SAP has not always lived up to its mantra – run simple – and in recent years new services have been added at a great rate which has left many enterprise customers confused by the sheer volume of choice.
- Given its history of developing solutions across the entire value chain, and a certain reputation for internal silos, SAP now has a more coherent, unifying purpose.
Features and Benefits
- Learn about SAP Digital Business Solutions' new strategy
- Understand the opportunity for SAP to use its services expertise to further its influence in the market
Key questions answered
- How is SAP using AI to change its service and support offers?
- What will the impact of SAP's refreshed service portfolio be on its partners?
Table of contents
The Intelligent Enterprise, SAP’s guiding theme
Simplifying the service portfolio
Customers give honest assessments, but partnerships must be strengthened
Continuing to innovate will require greater effort