The report assesses the impact of "roam like at home" (RLAH) regulation in the EU. It assesses the financial impact on operators' revenue and profitability since the introduction of RLAH in June 2017.
- Most operators have recorded some revenue losses but only low-single digit losses, with the cost side of providing "free" roaming being the real issue.
- Introduction of RLAH led to a substantial increase of data volumes in the EEA. Data volumes increased by 435% year on year in 3Q17.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses financial impact on operators revenue and profitability.
- Provides the consumption patterns for RLAH services post implementation.
Key questions answered
- What is the impact of RLAH in the EU?
- Did consumption patterns change with the implementation of RLAH?
Table of contents
Download 1: Impact of "roam like at home" (RLAH) regulation in the EU
Download 2: RLAH in Europe Tracker: 4Q17