Midyear trade sales figures published by Australian music trade association ARIA suggest the country is heading for a fourth consecutive year of growth.
- Big rises in audio and video streaming revenue more than offset declines in sales of CD albums and music downloads.
Features and Benefits
- Details the midyear recorded-music trade results published by Australian music trade association ARIA.
- Examines sales by format and source and assesses future prospects for growth.
Key questions answered
- What share of Australian recorded-music trade sales were generated by music subscriptions in the first six months of this year?
- What are the prospects for future growth for Australian recorded music?
Table of contents
Australia heading for a fourth year of recorded-music growth
Streaming the main growth provider
False starts and firmer footings