Ovum’s recorded-music retail forecasts cover physical and digital formats and services, performance rights, and synchronization revenue.
- In 2019, Ovum expects the retail value of recorded-music sales to increase 11% to $30.6bn, from $27.5bn in 2018.
Features and Benefits
- Estimates retail sales of physical and digital music formats, as well as performance rights and synchronization for the years through 2024.
- Evaluates retail sales of physical and digital music formats for 67 countries and by region and sub-region.
Key questions answered
- What will the value of recorded-music sales be through 2024?
- Where will retail sales come from in 2024?
Table of contents
Download 1: Recorded-Music Retail Sales and Industry Forecast: 2019–24