Joining Qlik's global annual user conference, Qonnections, in Dallas, Texas, the data management and analytics platform vendor showcased the progress it has made, and continues to invest in, in empowering an ever-greater number of people with data-driven insights.
- While technology is key, particularly cloud-native architecture, simplified data management, and augmenting the user experience for easier use, Qlik is also making substantial bets on sustaining and growing its community and making its technology easier to acquire and own.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates some of the latest developments from Qlik as it continues to invest in its data management and analytics platform to serve a growing audience for data-driven insights.
- Learn about Qlik's recent acquisitions and how they complement the portfolio.
Key questions answered
- What are the key strategic themes for Qlik in serving the market?
- How is Qlik positioning to help an evolving buyer profile?
Table of contents
Qlik has been busy acquiring capability to extend its platform
The cloud and embeddability are good news for enterprises, but challenge Qlik to retain and grow its community
Serving a bigger audience also requires evolving the way software is acquired