Pure Storage is 10 years old on October 1, 2019, and at its annual customer event, Pure//Accelerate, it made a series of announcements that demonstrated it is still disrupting the storage market.
- Pure Storage announced the general availability of its new tier-two storage all-flash array, FlashArray//C.
- The FlashArray//C is built as a specific new storage class for flash to support the tier-two applications with a latency of 2–4ms, which means it will not cannibalize the FlashArray//X that is designed for tier-one applications with latency requirements as low as 100µs.
Features and Benefits
- Discover more about DirectMemory Cache, a new product that introduces a new high-performance use case that can be added nondisruptively.
- Understand how Pure Storage can make solid-state technology comparable with spinning media and change the market.
Key questions answered
- How is Pure Storage different from other storage vendors?
- What is the key to Pure Storage's success?
Table of contents
Making solid-state technology comparable with spinning media will change the market
DirectMemory Cache introduces a new high-performance use case that can be added nondisruptively
Cloud Block Store provides the persistence of S3 and the performance of flash