After more than a decade of successfully riding the business process outsourcing (BPO) wave, Capgemini has changed tack, adopting a more holistic approach to business processes.
- The market has experienced significant changes: changing market expectations; the emergence of automation technologies, from chatbots to robotic process automation, with artificial intelligence still to make an impact; and progress made to date with successfully completed components of digital transformation.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses Capgemini's holistic approach to processes.
- Analyzes market trends in the BPO market.
Key questions answered
- What has changed in the main BPO markets in recent years?
- How have deal economics changed in this area?
Table of contents
All former Capgemini lines of business catering to processes now fall under "Business Services"
Demand for traditional outsourcing gives way as viable alternatives emerge
Capgemini shifts focus to delivering improved business outcomes