This report considers the latest plans and strategies of operators that are subject to change due to the COVID-19 outbreak in Poland. Omdia expects Poland to have more market resilience than other Eastern European countries due to its focus on subscription-based services; however, overall revenue is still expected to develop negatively in 2020.
- Bundled services are one of the most dynamically developing segments in the Polish telecoms market. While bundling already goes beyond traditional telco services, since 2019, the two primarily mobile-centric operators, T-Mobile Poland and P4 (Play), have placed convergence at the heart of their strategies.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies and analyzes key developments in Poland across mobile, fixed, and TV markets.
- Provides insights into recent developments in the Polish market and operators’ strategic initiatives.
Key questions answered
- Who are the market leaders in the fixed and mobile markets in Poland? What are the market shares of key players?
- How are Polish operators reacting to the COVID-19 pandemic? And what are the impacts?
Table of contents
Download 1: Poland: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Report