At PegaWorld 2018, Pegasystems announced the launch of its successor to Pega 7, Pega Infinity, aimed squarely at major enterprises and their digital transformation programs.
- Pega Infinity unites customer engagement and process automation to create a digital transformation platform.
Features and Benefits
- Learn why this is the company's most important launch in recent years.
- Learn how enterprises seeking a faster start to digital transformation can use Pega Infinity to develop the digital layer between legacy systems and customers.
Key questions answered
- How is Pega Infinity different from Pega 7?
- How can Pega Infinity be used as a catalyst for digital transformation?
Table of contents
Pega Infinity unites customer engagement and process automation to create a digital transformation platform
AI and RPA go mainstream with Pega Infinity
Successful digital transformation hinges on a customer engagement platform allied to enterprise coherence