Ovum's music subscriber forecast is an assessment of the on-demand audio subscription sector by region and country. The figures include paid subscriptions to on-demand audio services such as Amazon, Apple Music, Deezer, and Spotify.
- The forecast is made up of direct subscriptions as well as subscriptions bundled with other products such as those offered by telecoms operators. Also included are limited tier subscribers and those where a multiproduct offering includes access to music.
Features and Benefits
- Includes paid subscriptions to on-demand audio services such as Amazon, Apple Music, Deezer, and Spotify.
- Details the average revenue per subscriber by region and country.
Key questions answered
- What is the global average revenue per subscriber from on-demand audio services and how much will it change over the next five years?
- What is the biggest region for on-demand audio subscriptions at the moment and will that change in 2022?
Table of contents
Download 1: Paying Music Subscribers and Revenue Forecast: 2017–22