The OTT Video Forecast covers the world's premium online video markets, both transactional and subscription streaming services, and across key metrics, such as revenues, transactions, and subscribers.
- OTT video is no longer supplementary to a greater TV market: paid-for streaming video is now integrated with pay TV while also posing the biggest threat to established TV businesses.
- The largest area of premium streaming is subscriptions. In 2018, almost one-third of all online video subscription services are linear (or SLIN).
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates the size of the emerging premium linear streaming market in the context of established SVOD and TVOD services.
- Assesses how online video has grown from a supplementary business to TV into one of the fastest growth areas of entertainment.
Key questions answered
- What will be the impact of live and linear online video subscription services?
- How will transactional online video services fare over the next five years?
Table of contents
Download 1: OTT Video Forecast: 2018–23