Oracle recently announced Oracle CX Unity platform, a pledge to integrate Oracle CX Cloud with all enterprise applications, and a focus on embedding AI into every solution. Oracle is well positioned to further enable connected data, intelligence, and experiences.
- Oracle is taking a data-first approach by putting the customer at the center of organizations. CX Unity allows customers to see the blind spots in their customer journeys.
Features and Benefits
- How will CX Unity’s integration with CX Cloud and native AI capabilities improve insights and personalization?
- How will DataFox, a newly acquired developer of predictive intelligence, further enhance Oracle CX Unity?
Key questions answered
- How does Oracle CX Unity enable connected customer journeys?
- How does Oracle CX Unity integrate with Oracle CX Cloud?
Table of contents
Proactive, connected customer journeys are essential for growth
Oracle CX Unity will become the catalyst for connected, data-driven enterprises
Oracle must collate the pieces for a pervasive platform