Oracle's CX Unity is a CDP that aims to bridge enterprise data silos and solve engagement challenges by connecting data, intelligence, and outcomes across the entire customer experience and enabling contextually rich individualized interactions along the paths that customers take to interact with brands.
- CX Unity ingests massive volumes of digital behavioral data from Oracle Infinity and integrates to third-party data sources like Oracle Data Cloud (B2C) and Oracle DataFox (B2B).
Features and Benefits
- Identifies how CX Unity connects data, intelligence, and experiences across known and unknown interactions, and brings meaning to the data.
- Assesses why Oracles long history in data management positions the vendor as a leader in the CDP category.
Key questions answered
- How does CX Unity connect data, intelligence, and experiences across known and unknown interactions, and bring meaning to the data.
- Why is Oracle well placed as a leader in the CDP category?
Table of contents
CX Unity federates data, unearths insights, and creates singular views
End-to-end data management is Oracle's differentiator
Oracle's CX Unity is well positioned to lead the CDP category as it inevitably evolves into an enterprise platform