Oracle provided evidence for attendees at the Oracle Modern Customer Experience conference in Las Vegas (March 19–21, 2019) that it has made substantial progress in the pursuit of the omnichannel ideal of customer experience, supported by the Oracle CX Cloud customer engagement platform (CEP), and by bringing its 40-year data management expertise to the fore.
- Good data is the lifeblood of customer experience and Oracle is putting its data management expertise to good use.
Features and Benefits
- Provides an update on Oracle CX Cloud Platform with a focus on how the vendor has brought its data management heritage to bear – critical to customer experience.
- Evaluates two major foundations for a positive customer experience – Oracle CX Unity and Oracle DataFox, its B2B companion. These are important developments that will help evaluate the Oracle CX Cloud Platform.
Key questions answered
- In what way does Oracle's data management expertise give it an advantage in the customer engagement space?
- What is Oracle CX Unity?
- What is Oracle DataFox and who can benefit from it?
Table of contents
Good data is the lifeblood of customer experience and Oracle is putting its data management expertise to good use
Oracle CX Cloud now provides headless content management
Oracle must avoid marketing myopia when talking about Oracle CX Unity – it has so much more to offer