Oracle is building Student Cloud not as a solely transactional, institution-centric "student information system" but as a true "student system" that proactively manages the full student lifecycle with robust insight, transaction, and engagement capabilities.
- In addition to Student Cloud, Oracle has reconfigured modules from its HCM, ERP, and CX Clouds to meet the needs of the higher education industry, with institutions such as Rutgers University, Boise State University, and Lorain County Community College already having gone live on one or more of these solutions.
Features and Benefits
- Outlines a pragmatic pathway to the cloud for higher ed institutions
- Discusses how Oracle's student system extends the capabilities of an SIS
Key questions answered
- How can institutions derive the most value from their SIS?
- How is Oracle continuing to support its Campus Solutions clients?
Table of contents
A new type of solution for managing the student lifecycle
Oracle provides a "Practical Path" to the cloud