Oracle's new Data Safe service, part of the Oracle Public Cloud, is the first service to unify the data security tasks that are the responsibility of the customer.
- Oracle is introducing Data Safe, a new free cloud-based service. It brings configuration assessment, user assessment, sensitive data discovery, data protection with masking, and auditing of data access onto a single pane of glass.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the key features of Oracle Data Safe.
- Explains how Oracle Data Safe represents the next step in IT simplification.
Key questions answered
- What are the key features of Oracle Data Safe?
- Why is the introduction of Data Safe timely?
Table of contents
Database security in the cloud is a shared responsibility
Oracle Data Safe unifies customer data security tasks on a single pane of glass
The next step in cloud simplification