Oracle is continuing its rolling thunder of releases for the Autonomous Database with the release of a new deployment choice for Oracle Autonomous Transaction Processing – dedicated deployment (ATP-D).
- It will bring Autonomous Transaction Processing within reach for customers whose policies mandate a dedicated environment for their transaction databases in the Cloud.
- It will also add Oracle's low-code application development tool Application Express (APEX), a feature that will appeal to the 500,000-developer base already using it.
Features and Benefits
- Compares ATP-D against existing serverless deployments.
- Assesses Oracle's next steps.
Key questions answered
- How does ATP-D compare against existing serverless deployments?
- What is Oracle's next logical step?
Table of contents
Extending the Autonomous Database for dedicated deployment
How ATP-D compares with existing serverless deployments
The next step should be Cloud at Customer