OpenText held its annual analyst event in a snowy Boston in February 2019. This event provides OpenText with the opportunity to brief analysts on how the company has delivered on promises it made at Enterprise World 2018, and what its development plans are for 2019.
- Mark J. Barrenechea kicked off the event with his keynote, which had the intriguing title "reimagine," in which he reimagines business with disruption at its core. He talked about the evolution of IT from mainframe, through client-server, internet, and cloud, to digital and artificial intelligence (AI).
Features and Benefits
- Assesses some of the enhancements that OpenText is making to its portfolio.
- Learn about the various cloud options that OpenText provides for its customers.
Key questions answered
- How is OpenText reimagining enterprise information management?
- To what extent has OpenText delivered the promises made at Enterprise World 2018?
Table of contents
Enterprises need to "reimagine" technology
AI and cloud are two of OpenText's priorities for 2019
OpenText is continuing to acquire to expand the capabilities of its portfolio, but it needs to carefully manage customer expectations